Last Updated: Nov 2019
- Public facing: Public website (https://www.prochainmatrix.co.uk).
- Client facing: This includes our customer, developer and portal websites.
- Training: Our ‘Me Learning – Prochainmatrix Academy’ website.
Who we are ?
Prochainmatrix is a private limited company providing business-to-business Software As A Service (SaaS) - to public & private sector clients (organisations). Prochainmatrix’s suit of applications and modules of software are provided by a web-based system and professionally hosted in the UK data centre.
What is the purpose of this policy ?
Prochainmatrix is committed to protecting the privacy of your information in accordance with the principles set out in the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the latest General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
In complying with applicable legislation, this policy document sets a standard for securely processing data and information that you make available to us in relation to:
(a) Your use of our public website.
(b) Your use of any of our services.
(c) Any communications you have with Prochainmatrix.
Should you provide us with personal information you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy document and / or in line with contractual obligations.
(2) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ?
Prochainmatrix may collect, store and manage the following kinds of personal* information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company and job title
* Article 4 of the EU GDPR defines personal data as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.”
(3) HOW AND WHY DO WE USE INFORMATION ?
Prochainmatrix has a legitimate interest in improving our website and the services we provide as well as ensuring the security of our IT systems. Any personal information we collect, store and manage is done so on a lawful, contractual and on a legitimate interest basis.
(3-a) The primary reasoning as to why we collect, store and manage data from our public website is to provide a functional and efficient user experience as well as directly informing users who have voluntarily consented about our useful resources.
(3-b) The primary reasoning as to why we collect, store and manage data from our client and training platforms is to fulfil contractual obligations and duties and to ensure clients receive the best service as possible.
(3-c) The primary reasoning as to why we collect, store and manage data for direct marketing communications is to allow us to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example the following considerations are applied when we plan our communication:
The relevance of our services that we offer in relation to the business sector
The organisation and the product and services that it produces and provides
The relevant decision makers and accountable officers, who are responsible for the business unit, where our services are relevant
Prochainmatrix Limited is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. All information that we collect is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by those with the security access level clearance within our company.
Where a password has been provided to you by us it is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of that password and not disclose that password to anyone else. If your password has been or you suspect may have been compromised then you are asked to contact us immediately at or by telephoning our offices and speaking to a member of our team.
(5) DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Prochainmatrix does not use mass marketing techniques.
In addition to the point in Section 3, item 3-c:
Non-clients who use our public facing website or social media channels will hear from us directly is if we have your consent to contact you about our services that you may be interested in.
Non-clients, where we directly email you, ouside of receiving consent. This allows us to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. We will be mindful and considerate of the number of times we communicate with you.
In these instances you will be contacted via the email address you have provided us with or details we have collected and you are able to opt out at any time.
(6) WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We sometimes share your data with trusted third parties, for example to handle customer enquiries and complaints, to improve our services, to help us personalise our offers to you.
We respect your privacy and do not share your details with other organisations who may seek to use your details for their commercial benefit.
We apply the following policy whenever we deal with any third parties in order to maintain your privacy:
We only provide them with information essential for their specific services.
They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our instructions to them.
Any third parties we deal with must provide proof of their compliance with the latest GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
If we cease working with them, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of companies we work with:
- Our hosted IT infrastructure providers who support our business and website.
- Operational companies that help fulfil our contracts with the customers i.e. hosted IT provider, advisory organisations.
- Direct marketing and account management companies to ensure we can communicate our offers with you efficiently depending on your mailing and contact preferences.
Sharing your data with third parties for their own purposes:
We will only do this in very specific circumstances, for example:
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our premises or systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our clients into consideration.
(7) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Be informed if Prochainmatrix is using your data.
- Request copies of the data we store about you.
- Request that we correct/update/erase inaccurate or out-of-date information we hold about you.
More information about your legal rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website which can be found here. (https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/)
(9) RETENTION OF DATA
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Information used for marketing purposes is retained until we are notified to remove it.
(10) CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
In the event of a re-organisation, change in ownership, or transfer of all or part of our business, we reserve the right to transfer all of Prochainmatrix Limited’s data, including personal information, to a new entity or to third parties through which the business of Prochainmatrix Limited will be carried out.
We will use all reasonable efforts to notify you of such change by posting on or via an email sent to the email address you provide.
(13) CONTACT US
For further information on how your personal data is used, how we maintain the security of your information or to make a request regarding your personal information, please contact:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org